Test Automation Engineer
$80,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
11 September 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an award winning company producing software products for dozens of clients across the biomedical industry sector. They create breakthrough products that transform the world around us. With a focus on innovation, they have over 200 of the brightest software developers with a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. In this way, they are able to attract the best and brightest in the world and are growing at a remarkable pace, soon to be a market leader.
Utilise your exceptional experience and technical expertise to make your mark as an outstanding Automation Test Engineer. Relish the chance to create impact in this key role where you will liaise between client product owners, resource group managers, project leaders and other technical teams. You will be writing in-depth, comprehensive test scenarios to exercise the full complement of functionality available in the product suite. With a brilliant understanding of automation, you will ensure the delivery of timely, quality solutions and contribute to the test effort within allocated projects. Working in a truly agile environment, you will participate in agile ceremonies, being an integral part of the software development lifecycle. Your extraordinary people skills will see you liaise seamlessly with internal stakeholders and contribute to process implementation improvements for advice delivery.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years industry experience with test automation in C# using Selenium Webdriver (essential).
- Knowledge of test automation in C# mobile, web and cloud.
- Knowledge of BDD tools.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- Graduate degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
Your extensive knowledge of test automation makes you a valuable expert - communicating your ideas clearly and convincingly to your team and business leaders. You are a self-started with an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as having excellent time management and task prioritization skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment though your attention to detail sets you apart from your peers and makes you a key asset for the business.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity that only an award-winning, innovative company can offer.
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team that brings together some of the best thinking from around the world.
- Extensive skills development and mentoring programs to empower your career.
- The ideal blend of teamwork and the ability to shine as an individual.
- Super career progression to let you achieve your full potential.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631