Accounts Payable? Returning from Overseas?
Location : Melbourne
Post Date : 06 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0055258BW
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our clients are seeking end to end Accounts Payable Officers to join them and become part of their high performing teams. If you've recently returned from abroad and ready to get back into the working world, we have multiple opportunities available for you!
We have roles available at all levels, from junior to experienced, located across Melbourne. Whether you're based on the West or East, or wanting to be involved in the hustle and bustle of the CBD, our current positions will include (but not be limited to) day to day duties such as:
* Entering invoices into the system
* Preparing invoices for payment
* Credit card & statement reconciliations
* Cash and expense claims
* Relationship management
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Entering new vendor details
* Matching, batching and coding invoices
* Chasing approval for purchase order numbers
* Admin and reporting
Our clients are seeking people who:
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have a strong ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
* Can work in a team environment and are able to work autonomously
* Can prioritise their work and have excellent time management skills
We are looking for people with a real passion to build their accounting career, enjoy liaising with both internal and external stakeholders and building long-term relationships, and are striving for continuous development and progression. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills with a positive, outgoing attitude.
If this sounds like you and what you're looking for, please call Brittany Walker-Corbin at Robert Half on 03 9691 3631 or email [email protected], quoting reference number 0055258BW.
140 William Street