Accounts Payable Officer
Location : Melbourne
Post Date : 14 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9979426LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join a global fast growing, ASX listed organisation, based in Melbourne's CBD. The Accounts Payable role is part of an energetic and growing team dealing with vendors globally with great foreign currency exposure. With a friendly family culture and opportunities to succeed and progress within the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress within Accounts Payable.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, working in a fast paced environment responsible for the accurate and timely processing and payment of local and international payments, the day to day duties of the Accounts Payable Officer include:
- Match invoices to approved purchase orders and process invoices including data entry and coding
- Process supplier payments with global vendors in multiple foreign currencies
- Process employee expense reimbursements and produce corporate credit card claim expense reports
- Prepare monthly accounts payable reports to assist in preparation of group cash flow forecasting
- Assist with streamlining and process improvement of the Accounts Payable function
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated Accounts Payable Officer with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience. You will have experience in a global environment with exposure to multiple foreign currencies and global GST/VAT/Taxes processing. Experience with online banking portals to transfer payments locally and internationally would be highly regarded.
You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. This is not your usual Accounts Payable Officer processing role, but an exciting opportunity to work for a global ASX listed company, improving processes and showcasing your organisational skills and Accounts Payable skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 9979426LH
140 William Street