$35.00 - 40.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity? If so this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading multinational organisation seeking a hardworking Payroll Senior/Manager to join their dynamic, fast-growing team to support their quick development.
You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment in the Inner Eastern Suburbs with excellent opportunties to mentor junior staff within a company that champions work-life balance. This role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll function by completing a variety of duties. You will be responsible for the Australian and New Zealand pay runs, supervision of data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team, two direct reports and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in PayGlobal and/or ERP systems experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems and work across several pay runs.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently and within a team. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631