Unity 3D Developer
$70,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
11 September 2019
IT and technology
A highly regarded Technology company are seeking a Unity 3D developer to come on board to join a collaborative Technology team.
You will have the opportunity to work extensively with Unity3D and other programming languages such as C#, .NET, and React.JS. We are looking for smart engineers who want to continue innovating and producing high-quality code.
You will be joining a business who are setting out to help children improve their health at a young age, it's a really empowering idea that everyone can get behind. To be considered, we are expecting applicants to have strong commercial experience with Unity3D (circa 2 years minium).
You should also have a great work attitude, committed to joining a team of employees where ideas are shared and encouraged. We are open to mid-level, mid-to-senior or senior level applicants.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be a Unity 3D developer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least two years
- Experience with technologies such as Unity3D, and C#
- Experience with technologies such as: Native Mobile development, React.JS (preferable not essential)
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631