UI Developer | up-to $600 p.d (inc. super) | CBD based
$500 - 600 / day
August 21, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a reputable global organisation, who have a development capability in their office in Melbourne. In a period of growth, they are expanding their team to add a dedicated Front End Developer to solve interesting and complex UI focused problems.
This role is a Front End Developer position which will be based in a team of back-end Devs and Automation Testers. As the dedicated Front End Developer, you will bring an extra dimension to the development of 2 key applications that this company own. There is a plethora of work in GIS, mapping, displaying complex data, API integration and other challenges that await this role.
This business is well known, but they pride themselves on retaining a start-up culture in the team where this candidate would work. From a culture fit perspective, this role would suit someone who prides themselves on their code quality and someone who would take ownership over what they deliver.
This is a 6-month contract initially with very strong extension prospects.
We are looking for a Front End Developer, who is available for a 6 month contract and potentially beyond.
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 3 year's relevant commercial experience in Front End Development
- Strong commercial experience of Angular1.6 or Angular 2-6, ideally you have built SPA's from scratch before
- Strong front end skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- An eye for usability and presentation as it relates to Front End Development of web applications
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. For more information please call Sam Robb in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3661.