UI Developer | up-to $600 p.d (inc. super) | CBD based
$500 - 600 / day
21 August 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a reputable global organisation, who have a development capability in their office in Melbourne. In a period of growth, they are expanding their team to add a dedicated Front End Developer to solve interesting and complex UI focused problems.
This role is a Front End Developer position which will be based in a team of back-end Devs and Automation Testers. As the dedicated Front End Developer, you will bring an extra dimension to the development of 2 key applications that this company own. There is a plethora of work in GIS, mapping, displaying complex data, API integration and other challenges that await this role.
This business is well known, but they pride themselves on retaining a start-up culture in the team where this candidate would work. From a culture fit perspective, this role would suit someone who prides themselves on their code quality and someone who would take ownership over what they deliver.
This is a 6-month contract initially with very strong extension prospects.
We are looking for a Front End Developer, who is available for a 6 month contract and potentially beyond.
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 3 year's relevant commercial experience in Front End Development
- Strong commercial experience of Angular1.6 or Angular 2-6, ideally you have built SPA's from scratch before
- Strong front end skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- An eye for usability and presentation as it relates to Front End Development of web applications
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. For more information please call Sam Robb in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3661.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631