Treasurer | ASX Listed Business | $150-170k+s
$150000 - 170000 / annum
July 19, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing Financial Services organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Since listing on the ASX, they have experienced unrivalled growth and expansion with further growth forecasted. With a large investment in technology and a passion for investing in their people, they are a true market leader.
The environment will suit those who thrive in a changing environment and embrace the opportunity to create their own path.
Reporting to the CFO, the Treasurer will be responsible for cash management as well as identifying and developing solutions in the management of financial risk. The Treasurer will be required to build and maintain key relationships across the business and work with external stakeholders to mitigate risk. Duties will include;
- Prepare and analyse rolling cash flow forecast on weekly basis
- Manage the capital management framework
- Attend to all banking and treasury matters
- Ensure interest rate risk on debt and cash positions
- Prepare various weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Co-ordinate with external financial institutions to establish and maintain accounts and awareness
- Ensure a structured and robust internal control environment
- Research and report on financial, regulatory and legal changes that affect the organisations environment
As Treasurer, your position will be a part of leadership and key to ensuring the sound financial management within the organisation.
With a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a Treasurer (or similar) role, you will possess a thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices. Ideally with a CA/CPA qualification, you will be a an excellent communicator with proven experience of stakeholder management.
A understanding of securitisation and existing relationships within the banking and financial services industry will be highly regarded. Prior experience of working in an ASX business is preferred.
Click to APPLY NOW or to learn more, call 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference 06810-0010538716SEG