$70000 - 80000 / annum
17 April 2019
IT and technology
An industry leader bringing exciting technology to the education industry is looking for an experienced Tester to join the ranks of an established, close knit team of developers.
This is a Test Analyst role (50% manual, 50% automation), where it is imperative that the successful candidate will immediately start working on critical project milestones and deliverables for this business. The ideal candidate will be a have at least 5 years of commercial experience in testing. The ideal candidate will have
- Analyse business and related requirements and liaise with the Testing Team in defining testing strategies
- Participate in the development of acceptance test plans and associated procedures
- Carry out feasibility investigations as required
- Test applications and functionality under development, in relation to meeting agreed business requirements
- Identify software flaws, inconsistencies and omissions in comparison to provided requirements documentation
- Develop of test scripts and associated data
- Develop of test execution plan
- Participate in execution of manual/automated, usability and accessibility acceptance testing
- Complete all allocated testing tasks in accordance with agreed test plans
- Log and track defects as per requirements
- Provide regular communication to the Test Manager regarding status of projects under care
- Provide support to the Testing Team in production of relevant test documentation and defect reporting
- Document all problems/defects and assist in their resolution
- Assist end users during UAT
You will possess:
- 5 + years of experience in functional software testing
- Knowledge and experience in Selenium web driver
- Management of defects and change using systems such as JIRA
- Previous experience in test analysis of large, complex, and evolving systems.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and associated methodologies.
- Ability to analyse and document business, system, and testing requirements.
- Previous experience in preparation of testing documentation.
- Experience in testing cloud based mobile applications
- Ability to use automated test tools to automate smoke and regression tests
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise work to meet adapting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent computing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of online information technology and experience within an ICT environment.
- Experience of use with issue tracking systems.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631