Test Analyst / $400 per day + super / 4-6 month contract
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 068100004424223SAR
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a health care services company in Melbourne's CBD. As part of a range of projects occuring in their environment, they are looking for a Test Analyst to join the team.
This is a Test Analyst position working in an Information Services team, responsible for testing payroll / finance systems in the business.
The main accountabilities for this position are:
- Develop and execute test scripts
- Explore and report faults / defects
- Update management as to the status of tests
- Escalate priorities where necessary
- Communicate issues to 3rd party software vendors
We are looking for a Test Analyst who has a true analytical mindset and can think laterally in order to explore interesting problems in a business context. The ideal qualities / requirements are:
- Payroll system experience is a MUST HAVE (Chris21, Kronos, MYOB, Xero, ADP etc.)
- Expert level MS Excel skills are required for this role
- A tertiary level qualification is ideal (Bachelor Degree)
- At least 5 years experience in software testing
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please click apply now to register interest.
As mentioned above, payroll software experience is a must have requirement for this position.
140 William Street