Test Analyst | 3 Month Contract | Utilities Sector
$400 - 450 / day
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a home grown Australian brand seeking a QA / Test Analyst . This organisation have gone through significant growth over the last 12 months and require a high performing QA to help with the increasing work load.
Reporting to the QA Manager the purpose of the Test Analyst will closely with the development and testing teams and the key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the creation of test cases
- Execution of test cases
- Test plans
- Working with developers and other stakeholders
This is a QA Tester role therefore it is imperative you have worked in a similar capacity in the past and also have prior experience working in the utilities sector.
To succeed within this role you need to be able to demonstrate a high amount of experience in testing but also have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- At least 5 years' experience working as a QA / Tester
- Strong amount of time working in a highly agile environment running daily stand-ups and meetings
- Tertiary qualification in information technology
- Proven track record uploading XML files.
- Integration testing experience & automating integration of XML.
- Experience FTP
- Solid understating of CRM Dynamics
- Experience with JIRA
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information email Sam Rothery on [email protected]
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne