Temporary Legal Secretary
$32.00 - $38.00 / hour
1 August 2019
This organisation works with senior managers, CEOs and directors to provide leading practice company secretarial and corporate governance services that satisfy your compliance and regulatory requirements.
Some o your duties will include:
- Producing a range of legal reports and documentation including; draft engagements and billing letters, ensuring all are compliant
- Ensure files and contents both hard copy and electronic are maintained and updated
- Manage all internal and external meetings, including travel arrangements and communicate effectively to the division the movements of the team
- Manage all email traffic, ensuring all emails are monitored, actioned and archived
- Ensure all billings and expense claims are inputted and processed on time on a monthly basis
- Arrange events as and when required by the Partners
- Ad hoc administration duties
To be successful in securing this position you will possess the following:
Have proven experience in legal industry or in a corporate environment and within an in-house legal team.
You will have a sound knowledge of legal terminology.
You will be efficient, organised and proactive with 'can do attitude'.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011102217SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631