Temporary Legal Administrator
$27 - 30 / hour
6 August 2018
As a Legal Assistant, you will be support one of the practices Partners, providing high level of professional and personal support. Some of your duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting primarily one Partner with additional support to 3 or 4 lawyers as required
- Preparing document templates and reports for Partner
- Managing billings
- Extensive Diary and Travel Management
- Calendar Management
- Compiling a range of presentations, requiring excellent PowerPoint Skills
- Document formatting
- Proactively taking initiative to take work from Partner to lighten their work load
- Ad hoc administration
You take pride in your ability to deliver high level of professional support. Your organizational skills are second to none as you are adaptable to any tasks and environment. Your experience in a similar Personal Assistant or Legal Secretary role will be valuable as you apply your proven skills in this field. You take pride in your work, apply yourself in all tasks and aspire for excellence. Your outgoing and bubbly personality in combination with your excellent work ethic and attitude will ensure your success in this industry.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Office Team in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
Reference Number: 06810-0010504594BB