Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 09 October 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 03286DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
We are currently working alongside a midsize, renowned entertainment company going through numerous transformation projects. As a consequence of their growth, and several key changes in the business, the company now has an urgent requirement for a talented Technical Writer to develop some training materials and service manuals for a transition project.
Reporting directly into the Program Director, the Technical Writer will the Technical Writer will be responsible for the creation of clear, concise and practical training documentation. The role will involve collating information from several different sources and creating consistent and functional documentation. They will have exposure to all areas of the business and will be expected to become well versed in all areas of our service offering and provide a bridge between the technical team, suppliers, customers and business stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Finding and collating documentation appropriate to the project.
- Defining uniform terminology and language.
- Reviewing and digesting all information pertinent to the project.
- Creating user-friendly and comprehensive training copy within the agreed timeframe.
- Taking feedback from stakeholders and editing and reviewing the training material accordingly.
You will be an Experienced Technical Writer with the ability to quickly achieve results in a challenging environment.
Your Experience will also include:
- Extensive technical writing skills.
- Must have experience working in Microsoft environments utilizing platforms such as SharePoint.
- Familiarity with interpreting service manuals and technical documentation
- Exceptional writing and comprehension ability.
- A proven ability to take and implement feedback from stakeholders
- Peerless written English.
- Excellent communication skills
- An outstanding attention to detail
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street