Technical Lead|$100k - $120+Super|+Added Benefits
4 December 2018
IT and technology
- Lead a team of staff and contractors, including DBAs, Integration Specialists, Report & BI Developers, Developers and Project staff.
- Identify application enhancements, potential systems efficiencies and process improvements and implement these in collaboration with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Play a key role in the team with the provision of technical guidance, planning, and problem resolution
- Oversee the technical components of Month End reporting and application processes.
- Establishing and maintaining system management and monitoring protocols to ensure data integrity and security in compliance.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery process are documented, maintained and rehearsed for all Finance applications.
- Act as delegate for the Manager, Finance Technology & Service Improvement
- Coordinate and participate in staff development for team members and across Finance Technology.
- Establish staff performance objectives and undertake staff performance appraisals based on these.
- Coordinate planned staff leave to ensure optimal applications support
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the Finance Technologies to support all internal stakeholders.
- Technology based implementation projects and / or project management exposure.
- Leading / working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver technical and reporting projects.
- Vendor relationship and vendor Service Level Agreement management.
- Mentoring, teaching / training and supervision of staff.
Interviews are happening as we speak so if you are looking for a new opportunity please contact click the apply button now and reference 06810-0010753898
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631