$78,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
7 May 2019
This prestigious law firm based in the heart of the CBD and is one of the World's leading Professional Services Firms. They pride themselves on understanding individual requirements and providing excellent service. An opportunity exists for a permanent Team Assistant to join the growing team.
As the Team Assistant you will support the legal practice managers, finance managers and wider team within the office including working with HR. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this role include;
- Manage all email traffic, ensuring all emails are monitored, actioned and archived
- Ad hoc and administration duties
- Calendar and meeting organisation
- Updating organisational charts
- Creating and updating new office starter spreadsheets
- Managing documents from interstate offices
- Helping with graduate training sessions and organising graduate rotation
- Editing and creating reports
You will have extensive administration skills and have worked as a legal secretary previously
You will have worked in HR previously
You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and ideally have billings experience.
You will take pride in your work and work effectively towards conflicting deadlines.
You will have the ability to multitask and have excellent prioritisation skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010944330VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631