Talent Acquisition Specialist - Global
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
15 August 2019
This CBD based company deliver financial and data efficiency with innovative virtual payments.
- Lead end to end best practice recruitment; including diversifying our sourcing channels, writing and placing job adverts, screening, interviewing and facilitating assessments within key their markets including the EMEA region
- Lead employment branding initiatives including events to support talent attraction
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates
- Enhance and improve our candidate experience
- Identify and network with key talent pools to actively headhunt passive candidates and generate pipelines of candidates for current and future roles
- Design innovative sourcing strategies to identify top talent for the business
- Understand the commercial needs and priorities to support workforce planning
- Deliver informative communications and updates to stakeholders
- Run briefing meetings regarding candidate research methods, market conditions with relation to candidate sourcing and act as a trusted advisor to the business
- Deliver market intelligence on a regular basis to your customers in addition to specific mapping projects for the business where we have on-going needs
- Add value to the business area through awareness and understanding of skills, trends and market knowledge of the business
- Be a fundamental part of the team and must be passionate and driven to help deliver recruitment services to the business in line with agreed service levels. This is a key role that requires a responsive and client facing individual
- Complete accurate reporting and utilise the metrics to identify areas of strength and improvement
Continual Learning and Development
- Attend relevant internal and external recruitment trainings/workshops and share your knowledge
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the business. Ensure that by leading by example, you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of customers. Through the adoption of a top down approach, demonstrate a culture where all of our people understand their regulatory obligations, including what the fair treatment of customer's means to them and our organisation.
Our client is looking for a go-getter who is passionate about people. Someone who can bring new ideas and innovate solutions to deliver the best business outcomes and candidate experience. You will have exceptional time management and organisation skills gained across broad recruitment and stakeholder management environments. With a natural curiosity to learn and try new things, you'll partner in the team and drive their Talent Acquisition strategy to successful outcomes. With a natural curiosity to learn and try new things, you'll partner to drive the Talent Acquisition strategy to successful outcomes globally
▪ You're passionate about hiring the best people and enabling excellent candidate and employee experiences.
▪ Relevant certificate, degree or equivalent experience in a commercial environment
▪ Strong commercial acumen combined with a responsive and client facing approach
▪ Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successfully networking externally
▪ Has an agile, global mindset and is culturally adept
▪ Proven ability to proactively engage candidates and stakeholders over the telephone and face to face
▪ A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets, under pressure and within tight timelines with multiple vacancies to source globally
▪ Able to plan, coordinate and prioritise activities successfully to work independently and as part of a team environment
▪ Good understanding of the payments, financial and IT industry
This role is a temporary assignment commencing immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010737522TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631