Associate - Executive Search
$80000 - 100000 / annum
01 November 2017
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 360 offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half International is currently named in FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
Following rapid growth in our Robert Half Executive Search practice, a newly created role exists for a commercially savvy senior Associate to partner the Managing Director group.
This unique and intellectually challenging role will have a strong focus upon candidate sourcing, desktop research and market mapping and will be a key partner to the Managing Director for search assignments spanning executive-level C-suite financial, information technology, sales and marketing, legal and human resources professionals across all industry sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as the Associate _ Executive Search you will drive all aspects of the search process including:managing the execution and direction of research; search strategy development; position specification development; candidate development; candidate interviews, assessment and presentation; and referencing.
An integral part of this headhunting role is relationship management, involving the networking and building of strong relationships with senior executives and assessing them against specified client requirements.
This commercially focused role will include specific responsibilities below :
- Collaborate with Managing Director to develop a focused search strategy.
- Identify prospective candidates through targeted company research, industry sources, relevant prior searches and internal sources.
- Conduct in-depth phone interviews to qualify prospective candidates against position requirements and key competencies and attract qualified candidates to the client assignment.
- Write candidate assessments for presentation to clients.
- Maintain progress, status and market feedback reports for presentation to Managing Director and the Client, as well as assist the Managing Director with candidate referencing.
- Conduct industry specific research from primary and secondary sources; gather information from the client, Managing Director, and marketplace to gain comprehensive understanding of the industry, business situation and the position requirements.
- Align with Research Department to maintain data and information on relevant trends and challenges in the marketplace.
- Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all search information.
- Create position advertisements when necessary.
- Attend briefings with Clients and the Managing Director at agreed intervals in the Search process.
You will have a demonstrable track record of success in servicing candidates and clients from either a talent acquisition, internal recruitment or external recruitment background. You will enjoy a dynamic workplace and enjoy the intellectual challenge of providing critical solutions for our clients C-suite appointments.
You will have a desire to provide all stakeholders with excellence in client service and the ability to build substantial and meaningful relationships with C-suite candidates, providing advice and direction to each candidate. Your significant professional networks and ability to engage senior prospects will be also critical success factors.
Your desirable skill and competency framework can be summarised below as follows :
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present difficult and complex matters in straightforward and clear manner.
- Strong organisational, analytical, planning and project management skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- A team player who enjoys a collegial, collaborative work environment.
- The ability to build credibility and trust with various internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated experience at C-Level
For a confidential discussion please contact Clinton Marks on 9691 3661 or [email protected].
Job Reference No: 533837CM