$100000 - 120000 / annum
IT & Technology
A well established and successful organisation providing end-to-end solutions to investment management functions.
You will provide an outstanding level of support for clients and internal colleagues. You will be an integral part of the onboarding process for new clients and provide ongoing support to their production infrastructure.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems
- Writing basic SQL queries and undertake some database administration tasks
- Work closely with other teams to automate processes
- Oversee Incident response and troubleshooting issues
- Engaging with IT security policies and procedures
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and have a proven ability to work in mission critical operations and support environment. As well as this you will have a strong previous working knowledge of building and delivering IT systems.
You will need the following;
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Extensive experience with MS Windows Server system administration
- Demonstrable experience working in critical production environments
- Good understanding of MS technologies: Active Directory, Group Policies, IIS, SQL Server, DFS, DNS
- An understanding of networking principples including firewalls and VPNs
- An understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience with scripting languages would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant skills and experience then click on the apply button today.