Service Desk Engineer
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 August 2019
IT and technology
The organization is an exciting Managed Services Provider looking after Small to Medium clients nationwide. With the organisation growing and more clients coming on board they are looking to expand their Level 2 Service Desk Team. Culture plays a big part and they are looking for a driven hard-working professional who is looking to immerse themselves within the team and become a valuable asset to the organisation.
You'll be responsible for providing Level 2 service desk support to the organisations clients, troubleshooting issues from first call through to resolution ensuring quality customer service throughout the process. You will be required to go on site with clients and provide face to face support focusing on building relationships and resolving technical issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage ticket Que and ensure tickets are actioned in full and in a timely thorough manner
- Engage with 3rd party vendors
- Look for continuous improvement providing technical solutions and improvements to clients
- Monitoring health checks
- Ticket escalation from Level 1
You're a confident individual with prior experience in a Managed Services Provider, you thrive building and nurturing relationships with new and existing clients and you're driven with good presentation skills. You enjoy working as part of a team and company culture is important to you.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- MSP service desk experience
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, Office 365
- Networking / Firewall experience
- Experience working with Apple products
- Strong ability to resolve and troubleshoot problems
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011001080
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631