$110000 - 130000 / annum
28 May 2019
IT and technology
The organisation is an industry leader in the IP Services Space at the forefront of specialist intellectual property service firms. They pride themselves on their ability to understand their stakeholders needs from a deeper and more broader level and look to maximise value and advantage for their clients. Culture plays a big part and they are looking for a driven hard-working professional who is ready to hit the ground running.
The role is a fixed term 12 month contract. You'll be responsible for providing high quality service to the business in the infrastructure team, ensuring systems up time, availability and a premium level of customer service. You will accountable for the planning and implementation of new systems to improve user work ability and work on new features/fixtures to improve user work ability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management and administration of systems including but not limited to Citrix, Terminal Services, Mobile device services, VoIP Telephony / video conferencing.
- Strong VMware experience
- LAN and WAN systems
- Strong knowledge of Office365, AWS / Azure, Active Directory and CISCO.
You're a confident individual with strong communication skills, over 5 years IT Professional experience working in a similar operational environment and knowledge and experience of server technologies.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills across both business and technology.
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to modify styles and techniques to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011001080
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631