$90000 - 100000 / annum
July 30, 2018
IT and technology
An established, yet growing, software development organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of financial services clients.
This role is a blend of technical and client-facing duties to manage production systems in a SaaS environment. You will be liaising closely with clients, providing administration and support remotely.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist in the transition of new clients to production environment
- Database performance tuning
- Software patches
- Version upgrades
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- User administration.
This role will involve periodic out of hours support.
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations and a financial services environment.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- MS SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase database configuration and administration
- Scripting, XML, programming languages
- Servers, operating systems, networks
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients and internal departments.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com