$70000 - 80000 / annum
27 November 2017
IT and technology
This is an opportunity to join an international organisation that has a culture which is people oriented, friendly and achievement focussed. Due to continued growth they are now looking to hire an IT Systems Administrator on a permanent basis.
The overriding function of this role is to ensure that the installation, operation and maintenance of internal company systems, networks and infrastructure are managed smoothly, along with providing 24/7 support for production systems.
More specifically, key requirements of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operating and maintaining company LAN
- Safeguarding the availability of internal infrastructure at designated times
- Manage virtual and physical server environments
- Oversee the use of Active Directory
- Maintain and supervise backup and recovery plans
- Ensure high level of data security e.g. manage passwords and encryption codes
The successful candidate will be a mid-senior level IT Systems Administrator with extensive knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop environments. You will therefore be proficient in the use of Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, IIS and Exchange, as well as having a strong time management skills. With regards to 'softer' skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
The successful candidate will also have relevant academic qualifications and technical certifications.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please click on the Apply button today.