$400.00 - $500.00 / day
5 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading and innovative organisation in Melbourne CBD seeking flexibility in IT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by like-minded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and IT services.
You'll be responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The successful candidate will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the continuous availability of Windows Servers and their associated applications and information e.g. VMWare, SAN, AD, O365, and Backups.
- Monitors networks and servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues.
- Undertake infrastructure maintenance and improvement works /project work.
- Deliver cross-functional technical services, by working together with peers, sharing skills and knowledge and promoting a professional department image and the value of the IT unit.
- Escalated cases from Desktop Support.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with: Windows Server 2012 - 2019 (2019 desirable), SCCM, AD, VSAN, and VMWare.
- Minimum 2 years of supporting Windows environments (Office 365 a must).
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to Azure management (Azure AD).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
- Experience with Solarwinds Orion and BackupExec would be a plus.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631