$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
21 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is one of the worlds most notable electronic companies, and yet continue to grow at a fast pace. They are looking for two resources to help them continue this outstanding rate of growth. Your role will include responsibilities of a L1 and L2 Service Desk Analyst to support local and field users. They are looking for someone who has a great balance in technical skills and a natural ability to communicate with clients and colleagues. If you are a peoples person who gains a great deal of satisfaction out of helping others we want to hear from you.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years experience as a Desktop Support officer
- Brilliant experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications.
- Customer service orientated with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in Windows server environments as well as other operating systems (Mac, Android and iOS)
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
- Ability to support virtualized environment (VMware and HyperV)
- Ability to create test transactions and run tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications and regulatory compliance.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing. You have the creativity to translate complex IT issues into simple, comprehensive steps that a wide audience can understand, and you are a true team colleague whose energy and enthusiasm inspires others. Moreover, you will have experience in the following:
- Active Directory
- Windows servers dating from 2008 to 2016
- Troubleshooting networks such as wireless configuration, router switches
- Office 365
- Network (DNS, DHCP)
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and the company.
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring by outstanding business leaders.
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
- A company that promotes on merit, rewards excellence and champions work-life balance.
This position is hiring immediately so if you are interested apply bellow, and if you want more information don't hesitate to call 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631