$80000 - 100000 / annum
15 July 2019
IT and technology
This is an opportunity to join a well known company showing continual growth in a frequently evolving market. Located in the hustle and bustle of the Melbourne CBD this company combines industry leading business with social responsibility.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager your role will involve the installation, operation and maintenance of all internal company systems. You will operate and maintain highly secure, high performance and robust environments as well as managing the provision of 24x7 support for production systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining the virtual and physical server environments
- Implement innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Ensure availability of internal infrastructure during normal and extended business hours
- Management and maintenance of backup and recovery plans and processes
Experience in a similar role within a FMCG firm is ideal, including experience with:
- Operational, maintenance and development of company LAN, including server hardware, operating systems and network administration tools
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft servers and desktop environments, including Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, IIS, and Exchange
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All relevant technical certification
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference Number: 06810-0010807345MS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631