$70000 - 78000 / annum
11 January 2019
IT and technology
Our client, a leading financial services firm based in the CBD, is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to round out an already hardworking team. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you'll maintain servers, networks and provide end-user support to a user base of 50. Daily you will influence and build new designs, standards and methods, along with performing daily system monitoring, verifying the availability of all hardware, servers, systems and key processes.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Outstanding experience working with Windows servers.
- Outstanding knowledge of VMware, Windows, Office 365, Veeam.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Azure preferably), DR, PowerShell and SQL.
- Experience of PHP, Wordpress and CMS would be highly beneficial.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631