$75000 - 85000 / annum
August 9, 2018
IT and technology
Our client, an industry leading financial services company located in the CBD, is looking for a talented Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of server, network and application infrastructure to round out an already talented team.
In this high energy role you'll maintain servers, provide Level 3 support to users and provide insight into infrastructure improvements that could be made.
You will liaise with both internal stakeholders and external clients, when required, and thus need excellent interpersonal skills. These will come into effect when mentoring more junior members in the team and dealing with end-users.
Along with providing Level 3 support and developing policies/improvements you will also lead or assist with projects.
You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant IT certifications (MCSE, MCP, CCNA etc)
- Outstanding experience working with MS Server systems.
- Brilliant knowledge of Exchange 2007/2010
- Strong understanding of virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Exceptional experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in networking: DNS, WAN, VPN, VLAN, switches
- Impressive communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed outstanding experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
Due to the requirements of this role, only Australian citizens would be eligible for this role.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.