$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / annum
26 March 2019
IT and technology
A well-established yet constantly growing and evolving software development organisation who provide a range of SaaS offerings and services to a plethora of clients globally.
Reporting to the Systems Administration Team Leader, the overriding focus of this global role is the implementation, support and troubleshooting of critical systems, used to support client environments.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Onboarding new clients, assisting with connectivity and configuration
- Give production support to clients
- Manage and troubleshoot systems
- Maintenance of MS Servers
- Light database administration tasks
- Administer third party applications (e.g. Citrix)
- Research and keep up to date with IT security policies and protocols
- Liaise with software development teams.
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations and a support environment.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- Building and delivering IT systems
- Working as a Windows Server Systems Administrator
- Good knowledge of MS technologies: AD, Group Policy, IIS, SQL Server, DNS
- Basic understanding of networking
- Understanding of ITIL
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl)
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631