$80000 - 90000 / annum
June 29, 2018
IT and technology
An established yet growing software development organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of clients globally.
The overriding focus of this role is the integration, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of critical systems used to support client environments.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Onboarding new clients, assisting with connectivity and configuration
- Give production support to clients
- Manage and trouble systems
- Write basic SQL queries
- Administer third party applications
- Liaise with software development teams
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in mission critical operations and a support environment.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- Building and delivering IT systems
- Working as a Windows Server Systems Administrator
- Good knowledge of MS technologies: AD, Group Policy, IIS, SQL Server, DNS
- Basic understanding of networking
- Understanding of ITIL
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl)
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today