$75000 - 85000 / annum
30 November 2018
IT and technology
A leading financial based organization, based in Melbourne CBD, you'll be supporting 50 staff as part of a small diverse and focused IT team who are driven to deliver great quality and solutions to the business.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the role of the Systems Administrator will be to:
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the availability of all hardware, servers, systems and key processes
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify possible intrusions
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports IT infrastructure applications.
- Ensure IT support requests are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Ensure effective backup procedures are in place and completed successfully
- IT Documentation is kept current and accurate
- Successful implementation of IT projects
- Active participation in ensuring 99% system uptime during business hours.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in a similar position and have key competencies in the following:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level IT Support.
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience with Window Server, VMware and Exchange
- Windows 7/10
- Supporting mobile devices
- Very Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- People Orientated, collaborative and friendly.
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis abilities
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631