Systems Administrator (Project Lead)
$400.00 - $500.00 / day
16 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a prestigious top tier law firm who are constantly on the cutting edge of innovation and technology. They are looking for your brilliance as a Systems Administrator and help assist the CIO in leading the team on various projects. If you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment, this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career.
This role will require someone who is experienced in managing ICT infrastructure and applications. Moreover, you will be directly reporting to the companies CIO, while assisting on projects such as a wifi implementation and an office move. Our company values hard work and collaboration, thus, the successful applicant will have the proven ability to work cohesively with a small team.
Your Skills & Experience
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- You will have previous experience within a project environment.
- You will have at least 3 years experience as a systems administrator.
- You will have experience working with Windows Servers and have a proficient ability working with O365 admin tools.
- You will have experience in implementing new wifi solutions (ARUBA)
- You will be proficient in implementing LAN/VLAN
- You will have strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track. You will also enjoy working in a team and be motivated by achieving fantastic business results.
What's on offer?
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to develop into a management position.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- Enjoy facilities that are top of the range in a modern CBD office.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that is committed to making a difference.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you ensure you don't miss out and apply now! if you wish for further information don't hesitate to call us on 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631