Systems Administrator | Melbourne CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 12 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 6001899SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A nationally recognised Managed Service Provider established over 20 years ago in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, our client specialise in supporting and improving the IT Infrastructure for a large client base.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing level 3 support too a broad range of clients across a variety of technologies and platforms.
Key requirements include:
- Provide level 3 support both on site and remotely for external clients
- Liaise with clients to improve efficiency within their infrastructure
- Act as an escalation point for level 1 and 2 staff
- Provide pre-sales support and solution design to the Business Development team
- Suggest improvements to the organisations internal infrastructure
A suitable candidate will have extensive experience the following technologies:
- Windows Server Administration (2003-2012 administration)
- VMware/Hyper V
- ITIL Service Management
- Exchange and Office 365
- Cisco routers and switches
Additionally, you must have excellent communication and customer service, and experience within a Managed Service Provider would be highly regarded.
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. Reference 6001899SG
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street