Systems Administrator | 6 month contract | $36 p/h
$35 - 40 / hour
August 10, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a leading and respected organisation seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by like-minded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
You'll be responsible for automated patching and delivering automated alerts to staff of server and/or application outages due to patching. Your technical expertise will shine through with your ability to restore console applications for legacy apps. As a strong communicator, you will play a key role documenting patching procedures including a process to review critically of patches, and which patches to deploy.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure
- Hands on experience with Windows servers
- Solid Active Directory, Group Policy, and SQL Skills.
- Impressive understanding of Citrix - VBScript and Powershell experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in level 2 IT support
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and you technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the box' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and talent.
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of being the best you can be
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.