Systems Administrator | $300-$350 pd | Immediate requirement
$300 - 350 / day
IT & Technology
Our client is a Government organisation that provides top class assistance and consultation to residents across Australia, established over 20 years ago.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure of the organisation as well as supporting over 500 internal users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting issues across Windows Servers
- Provide level 2/3 support for internal staff
- Supporting virtual environments
- Act as an escalation point for the Service Desk Team
Experience in a similar role is a must, including in depth experience with:
- Network maintenance and administration
- Server adminitration (Windows 2003/2008/2012)
- Exchange, Group Policies and AD
- Lync/Skype for Business and Office 365
You must also have:
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and you are available within 1 weeks' notice, please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com