Systems Administrator | 12 Month Contract | CBD
$75 - 85 / annum
29 August 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a talented Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing to round out an already talented team. If you are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you'll maintain servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations. Showcase your creative flair as you influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. And relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- AWS or Azure administration experience would be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of Network Support (routers / switches), and desktop support (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Strong experience with Printers and various hardware
- Brilliant knowledge of Microsoft Office Support and Office 365
- Outstanding people skills
- Exceptional communication skills
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed outstanding experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631