Hands-on Infrastructure Lead
$100000 - 120000 / annum
31 October 2017
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a rapidly growing web development organisation in the financial services industry, based in Melbourne CBD.
The hands-on Infrastructure Lead will play a huge part in maintaining and delivering improvements across the entire organisations systems. Reporting to the Infrastructure manager, this role will be a mix of managing, leading and developing a team of established Systems Administrators as well as supporting them with hands-on responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring team members understand their requirements and minimum standards
- Providing mentorship and making sure that development needs are met
- Liaise with IT management team to establish IT strategy
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
- Server, Network and Security Administration
- Incident Management
- Delivering infrastructure related projects
- Work closely with other key stakeholders for business and process improvement
You will be a highly experienced Senior Systems Administrator with a demonstrable background of leading highly technical teams within a MS environment. You will be responsible for the technical and career progression of the team so experience of being active in driving career development is a must.
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience as a Systems Administrator/Engineer
- In depth knowledge of VMware
- Experience managing IT Support staff
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Exposure to IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Previous experience or knowledge of DevOps
With a recent implementation of Azure, experience with cloud technologies would also be highly regarded.
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com