Systems Accountant | Global Consulting Powerhouse
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 954726LCC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This organization is an employer of choice and has an extensive record of excellence across their markets. They are seeking a highly motivated and driven systems accountant to join their team on a contract basis as part of an ERP implementation project. This is a rare opportunity to step up your career to a truly global level.
- Implementation of large ERP
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Identify accounting classification issues and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Ability to interpret revenue recognition models, WIP and report same to key internal stakeholders.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, such as simplification of processes
- Assist with management of external audit function
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Systems accounting experience in financial services environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (954726LCC) or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No: 954726LCC
140 William Street