$300 - 325 / day
12 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an industry leading real estate consulting company who is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing to round out an already hardworking team. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you'll maintain servers, load-balancers, and IT Infrastructure across a variety of locations. Here you will have a wide range of roles from Level 1 to Level 3, including projects around Network Topology, Workflow, Security Segmentation and IT Process Documentation. Daily you will influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience as an IT Administrator/ Support / Consultant
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Extraordinary experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching.
- Familiar with SQL Database (Argus & SDP)
- Migration of ASX Chess PC, Enquire Job service and registery team phone control reporting software on 2008 R2 to new 2016/2019
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
If this role suits you, don't waste time and apply now. This role is available immediately, if you want more information don't hesitate to call 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631