$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
30 April 2019
IT and technology
You will be joining a well-established organization in the Construction space, with offices throughout Australasia. They are a market leader and a household name having been in production since 1965. You will be joining an IT team of 10, as an established team, culture plays a big part so they are looking for a driven hard working professional who is looking to work their way up the ranks.
Working as part of the Information Technology team the System Administrator will be providing users with level 2 and 3 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide secondary support for the virtual server infrastructure and virtual server backup infrastructure
- Monitors the utilization of all systems to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
- Undertake infrastructure maintenance and improvement works.
- Asset Management including SANs, Hosts, UPS, Mobiles, Laptops, software and more.
- Disaster recovery, data backups and security of production systems and information
- Install, configure and maintain server-based networking equipment, network operating systems, monitor and configure to optimise performance and resolve faults.
You're a confident System administrator who strives to find the best solution for each problem. You're a team player, collaborative, goal focussed and looking to excel and grow within the organisation. You possess both strong technical vision and an eye for detail and have had several years-experience in the IT industry.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT Troubleshooting ability
- Strong experience in following Microsoft technologies; Office365, AD, Powershell, Azure or AWS, VOIP and SQL
- Window 10, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016 server.
- Hands on experience in Switch, Router, Storage, Access Points, Printers & Firewalls.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 4 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010800576
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631