$30 - 33 / hour
27 September 2017
IT & Technology
You will be reporting directly to the IT Service Desk Manager, the role has a particular focus on supporting the Head Office in Melbourne and remote EPOS support to the Retail stores. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for excellent customer service to the circa 300 head office users.
The role will work closely with Infrastructure teams as well as other IT Functions. You will be required to support users face-to-face and via telephone
We don't use third parties who will pass on the issues - we do it all ourselves. Excellent knowledge of POS hardware, PC's and MS operating systems is vital for you to survive. You'll be ordering replacement equipment when needed direct from vendors, ensuring that it arrives as planned and then talking store staff through the transition. You'll arrange the return of faulty kit and ensure it is fixed so it can go back into circulation to serve another day.
- Working with the IT Service Desk Manager, E-commerce and Development teams to ensure all environments (logistics, corporate and remote access) are operational at all times. This includes ensuring that all areas are updated to approved patching/fixes.
- It is expected that fixes and requirements of the end users will be dealt with in accordance of predefined KPIs and SLA.
- Working with Head of IT Operations, other department heads as well as other staff members/3rd parties in the event of an IT incident occurring. This includes responding to alerts both system and security related and carrying out remedial actions as directed and documented in appropriate incident response procedures and via communication with other Global IT locations.
- You will be expected to have good incident management skills and able to manage IT Incidents when necessary to ensure resolution and that stakeholders are kept notified of details and progress
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Microsoft Windows versions 8/8.1/10
- Apple OSX installation, configuration and troubleshooting within an AD environment
- Active Directory user and group administration
- Mobile Telephony (IOS and Android)
- Audio Visual and video conference technologies and hardware
- Anti-virus installation and centralised deployment/management tools
- Remote/Secure access & VPN solutions
- WAN/LAN Technologies
- Structured Cabling
- Apple Devices
- VOIP telecommunications hardware and administration
- Systems Monitoring tools
- Service Desk call logging software (ServiceNow)
- Desktop Imaging (SCCM/Ghost)
- Detail and task oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills.
- An enthusiastic & self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Flexible working due to business needs