Statutory Reporting Analyst
$55 - 65 / hour
28 April 2019
Our client is a leading global resource company that is at the pinnacle of product innovation, research and development. They are an industry leader that posses a unique portfolio of commodities and specialist services for a wide range of industries. The business is renowned for its' environmental sustainability and emission reductions globally.
Their team of highly sophisticated commercial experts affords them to be highly meticulous in their selection and ultimately allows the suitable candidate a tremendous opportunity to achieve significant career progression in a thriving and lucrative environment. The development within this organisation is second to none and we encourage candidates who are looking for a career, rather than a contract, to apply.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that will offer continued professional development, and it will focus on the following areas:
- Preparing of monthly consolidated financial reports
- Commentary and analysis of reports for Board reporting
- Calculating post periodic Current and Deferred Income Tax provisions
- Maintaining local statutory accounts and global upstream consolidations
- Investigation of budget discrepancies
- Preparation and analysis of monthly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Preparation of annual and half annual financials
- Liaising with external auditors, lawyers and financial consultants
- Inter-entity consolidations and reconciliations
- Supporting the current team during busy periods
- Offering ideas on process improvement and areas where reporting capability is under-utilised
- Liaising with the technical department to improve reporting deadlines
This role will ideally start immediately and there is a high likelihood that a stronger candidate will be offered a longer-term role.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a technical accounting background, who is keen to move into a role with more potential to add value to the organisational efficiency. You will have worked with top tier organisations and be a confident and positive communicator, able to contribute the existing finance team, and offer value-add process improvements and reporting enhancements.
This position will suit someone with an energetic and ambitious attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631