SQL developer with C#, .NET | CBD | $80-90K + Super
$80000 - 90000 / annum
July 5, 2018
IT and technology
An innovative Software business who are based in Melbourne's CBD are seeking a strong database developer (MS SQL) to come on board to join an inclusive Software Development team.
You will have the opportunity to work extensively with MS SQL as well as some C#, .NET and Winforms applications. Primarily you will be responsible for SQL development, so someone with experience writing and creating stored procedures is essential.
We are not looking for someone who would like to work in the web development field, but this is a fantastic opportunity for programmers nonetheless.
You will be joining a business with an international presence, close-knit team, and awesome company 'culture' who have great staff retention statistics. The team socialise outside of work and have a great CBD location to boot.
From a matriculation perspective, we are expecting applicants to have strong commercial experience using SQL and some C# too. You should also have a great work attitude and personality, committed to joining an outgoing team of employees and developers where ideas are shared and encouraged.
Reporting to the Software Development manager, you will be a strong SQL developer with some experience/exposure to C#, and .NET. You will work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code.
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least three years
- Experience with SQL Server, writing and creating complex stored procedures
- Experience with database technologies including T-SQL, and MS SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2016
- Experience with some C#, and .NET is important. WinForms and WPF experience are added bonuses
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today or contact Luke Edmunds on 9691 3661 or [email protected]