Specialist Support Coordinator
$50000 - 55000 / annum
13 June 2019
Our client is a a privately held organisation that provides robust, concise medico-legal reports with online access across the nation. They are the first company in Australia to offer such services online and continue to revolutionise the medical advisory sector with their unrivalled service based technology.
The Specialist Support Team is tasked with ensuring the provision of all requirements of specialists conducting examinations at the Melbourne practice.
In addition to this the Specialist Support Team is tasked with providing first class service to their examinees and ensuring they are provided a comfortable environment prior to their examination.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet & Greet
- Clinic Preparation
- Documents required phone calls
- File Preparation when required
- Entering attendances and maintaining day sheets
- Processing Documentation
- Attend meetings as required
- Maintaining stock levels
- Ensure incomplete appointments are actioned by close of business each day
- Collecting imaging reports by phone or online where appropriate
- Document Management
- Assisting with telephone enquiries where necessary including incoming phone calls
- Other duties as required
- Maintaining the following area
- Restocking supplies
- Cleaning any dishes
- Cleaning coffee machines (at the end of every day if applicable)
- Cleaning of kitchen surfaces
- Clearing fridges of unnecessary/out of date stock (where necessary).
- Refreshing room ready for next session
- Ensure waiting rooms are maintained to the corporate standards
- Restocking supplies
- Complete Room checklists
- Change bed sheets as required
- Dictaphone switched off
- Specialist logged out of website.
- Computer running with monitor off
- Maintaining clean work space
- Where applicable maintain bathroom supplies
- Refilling paper in printers
- Cleaning Scanners
- Clearing all shelves & workspaces of Examinee documentation
- Emptying paper waste bins of any confidential documents and disposing of it in the Secure bins provided
- Ensure collection of Secure bins on a regular basis or when nearing full.
You will be highly organized, polished and professionally presented! Any tattoos must be covered for a conservative setting. You will be very reliable to work the early start time of 7.30am.
Experience in SAGE or alike will be highly beneficial.
You will also have intermediate Microsoft Office skills with the ability to pick up their internal CRM systems
The right candidate will need to be able to start within 3 - 4 weeks.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011032957TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631