Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0912569JO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half are recruiting for an experienced Solution Architect for an innovative and growing Telco company within the CBD. The organisation has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years and requires a skilled individual to help delivering a market changing product.
This role will see the successful candidate translate business requirements and assess technology options to develop complex architectural solutions in a timely, cost effective and impactful manner. The Solution Architect will focus on converting business requirements into architecture and design delivering solutions for a range of strategic and project based initiatives. Specifically, this will include:
* Delivery of technical leadership in project teams and ownership of identifying the technical options and the outcomes of a collaborative decision making process
* Consulting with project management and delivery teams to be a key contributor to the development of the service delivery platform
* Assisting with the technical design, specifications, code development, QA, system testing, and user acceptance testing
* Participating in the pre-sales process including discussing functionality, and delivery options with the client and assisting with the initial solution design and implementation strategy with a view to delivering value while minimizing risk
* Acting as a trusted advisor to clients across both Australia and overseas regarding overall business and system architecture
This role will require a qualified and skilled individual who is able to demonstrate a high amount of experience in OSS/BSS processes in a Telco environment. Apart from showing exceptional communication skills you will have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle. You will develop and drive the organisation's strategic roadmap, vision and use new techniques to meet customer needs.
You will have:
* Professional services/ consulting Background
* Proven experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders at every level
* Experience in providing solution guidance to delivery teams and work towards more consistent solutions.
* A solid understanding of continuous integration practices
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart.
140 William Street