$100000 - 160000 / annum
June 26, 2018
IT and technology
Reporting into the Founder, the purpose of the Front-End Developer will closely with the design and backend teams and the key activities and accountabilities for this role are:
- Have a big input into the design and the look and feel of organisations web and mobile applications.
- Deal with cross browser, cross device issues and be able to resolve them
- Work alongside a team of Back-End and Mobile Developers to help design and develop high level web and mobile applications
- Work within a small cross functional agile team
This is a Front-End Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be ideal if you have had experience working on multiple web and mobile sites.
To succeed within this role you need to be able to demonstrate a high amount of experience in front end development but also have a thorough understanding of back end technologies and how they are interlinked.
Key Skills & Criteria:
- At least 3y ears' experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Strong amount of time working in a highly agile environment running daily stand-ups and meetings
- Tertiary qualification in information technology
- Understanding of cross browser and cross device issues and resolve them
- Experience with RequireJS / CommonJS modules
- CSS pre-processors such as Less, Sass or Rework
How to apply
If this is a role that you think may be in line with your career aspirations and motivations, please apply for the role.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com