Junior Systems Engineer
$90000 - 100000 / annum
20 June 2019
IT and technology
You will be joining a well-established industry leading organisation in the Urban Planning space. They have offices in multiple states with years of experience behind them. You will be joining an IT team of 10, as an established team, culture plays a big part so they are looking for a driven hard working professional who is looking to work their way up the ranks.
Working as part of the Information Technology team the Junior Systems Engineer will be working as an escalation point for the help desk alongside assisting the Solution Architect with their engineering requirements of multiple software products.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure - Windows 10 expert
- Sharepoint implementation and integration experience
- Solid Office 365 experience
- Impressive understanding of Intune, MS Teams and VMware
You're a confident Systems Engineer who strives to find the best solution for each problem. You're a team player, collaborative, goal focused and looking to excel and grow within the organisation. You possess both strong technical vision and an eye for detail and have had several years-experience in the IT industry.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT knowledge across a wide variety of software tools
- Strong experience in following Microsoft technologies;
- Windows 10, 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016 server.
- Office 365, Office 2010-2016, AD, ADFS, PowerShell and Intune,
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010413976
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631