Service Desk Team Leader | $32 - $35 p/h + Super | CBD
$32 - 35 / hour
IT & Technology
Work for a government organisation involved with some of the biggest development projects in Victoria. The company has employed people from across the public and private sectors and is looking to continually expand their team.
Consisting of a number of small teams the IT function within this organisation is responsible for BAU service delivery and support as well as infrastructure projects and business intelligence.
You will be an experienced, hands on Service Desk Team leader with the ability to manage the IT service desk, provide hands on technical support and work with core IT Infrastructure teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a technical escalation and mentoring for the service desk staff, support end users directly when required
- Delegation of incidents, requests and Queue monitoring
- Contribute to the development of all IT Service Desk Processes
- Oversee the Weekly and Monthly reporting against SLAs
- Problem and Incident management for the Service Desk
- Escalation point for Senior Management
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of supporting a Windows environment
- High levels of exposure to Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Experience in working with Key Stake Holders and Senior Management
- Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, VDI technology
- Proven track record of service improvement
- ITIL Qualifications or 2 years ITIL exposure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are immeadiatley available and fulfill the requirments for the position then please apply now. For more information then please call 03 9691 3661 or email [email protected]
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com