IT Helpdesk | $55k pro rata | 6 Month Contract
$32 - 33 / hour
5 September 2018
IT and technology
An award winning and highly regarded not for profit organisation with offices all across Australia. The main focus of the organisation is to provide affordable housing across the nation.
You will be providing level 1 and 2 support to internal users, you will be the first point of contact and will be expected to deliver an excellent level of customer service and technical help. The role will be primarily working in a windows environment however you will be supporting a number of niche technologies and applications in a high volume and high demand environment. On an average day you will be expected to answer up 25 calls and also work on incoming tickets.
The will be a portion of work focused on setting up and supporting Audio Visual systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting issues with AD, Exchange, O365.
- Help users with email and calendar issues.
- Provide support with a variety of AV technologies.
- Report and document new issues and troubleshooting steps.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all users.
Experience in a similar role with the following skills and attributes:
- Outlook email, shared folders, active directory, group policy and Exchange
- Networking experience (Basic)
- Audio Visual/ Skype experience
- Office 365
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631