Service Desk Analyst - Level 2
$60000 - 70000 / annum
6 September 2018
IT and technology
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic IT managed service provider based in the Melbourne CBD who have a growing portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
The primary requirement for this position is to provide IT support and assist in the delivery of projects to a range of client's Microsoft environments.
You will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the IT systems, networks and overall infrastructure of clients. Continual provision of end-user support is a key element of the role.
More specific duties are highlighted below:
- Experience supporting Microsoft servers and networking
- IP Networking, WAN, Firewall support
- Office 365
- Virtualisation technologies - VMware/Citrix
- Acting as a "trusted advisor" to clients and delivering excellent customer service
- Create and maintain backup and disaster recovery plans
You will be a team player that takes pride in delivering first rate service. Ideally you possess a Tertiary Degree in Technology and relevant certifications.
Experience in a similar role within a managed service provider is a must including experience with network administration (routers, firewalls, and switches), server maintenance (Windows 2008/2012/2016), Exchange, Office 365, Group Policies and AD and virtualization administration (Hyper-V/VMware).
You must also have:
- A positive and motivated 'hands-on' attitude.
- Strong technical proficiency in all areas of IT infrastructure.
- A passion to develop and grow on a personal level.
- Be autonomous in your problem solving approach.
- Great verbal and written communications
- An ability to work under pressure
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631