Junior Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 55000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 November 2018
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is an instantly recognisable retail organisation offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced team. You will report to the Finance Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- High volume invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631